Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Let the T-Shirts Begin: Design #1


If you like, email me in my profile or contact information and I'll get back to you. Short sleeves and long sleeves available. A range of colors except Red.
Wear it with a sense of humor.
Price will vary depending on design.
Reverse side has a Kool-aide packet to compliment any color shirt and other fun stuff. I have a variety of slogans optional. *wink, wink*

Here's a cool tune, Magni's version of "Plush":


And I feel that times a wasted go
So where ya going to tommorrow? (sic)
And I see that these are lies to come
Would you even care?

And I feel it
And I feel it

Where ya going for tommorrow? (sic)
Where ya going with that mask I found?
And I feel, and I feel
When the dogs begin to smell her
Will she smell alone? .

Note to the Fanatics:
Yes, I did indeed have a typo here, lol in 'arrange', instead of 'a range'. Sometimes this system will input words it thinks I mean and I forget to go back through and edit. So nice to see how the Fanatics hang on my every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment