Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Somebody Switch on the LiteBright

It was inevitable. The Taylor Hicks fan site once named after his ex-girlfriend has decided they once again hate me. Chill and the gals have - since they're having a melt down of sorts, perhaps shut me out. Chill use to work that ploy in the past when the Muckies are having at me so I can't reply. It's something that she must have learned in Bully 101. Woe is me.

Taylor Hicks fan, BrightLite, on top of being somewhat ditsy has reading impairment. I'm also always fascinated at her complete inability to spell the simplest words correctly. Well, 'if you can't do, then teach', isn't that how that phrase goes? After all LiteBright is some sort of school teacher. Yes, I'd want my kid under her instruction.

Poor little LiteBright went into full spiral melt down after hearing about my post I wrote (this morning). I have just a portion of her rambling non-paragraphical nonsensical ravings focusing around her erroneous interpretation of my posting. Since she misread the post, it seems she's been afflicted with sort of green with envy goob, it's dripping from her long and pointed nose.

How interesting they could all have such a laugh over something not yet posted. All I had up last night were music videos. LiteBright and Taylor Hicks must have looked into her crystal ball or asked that Ouija board. She has mentioned what fun it would be to play Ouija with him. Yes, granted it was a full moon last night - now we see her blossom into a big squawking full Loon.

Check it out, LiteBright says,
"I am certain Sunny that Taylor is “following” you. He is your “Daddy” girl, he is your “old friend” as you say.
In fact he likes you so much, he came HERE last night AFTER reading your blog and spent the evening with GF’s here, and laughed his ass off at you. How do I know it was him, because he said so, and I beleive it! lol We could not laugh hard enough or long enough at you.
For crying out loud. Be real girl.
Best advice…get a life and live it. If you can’t get a life, invent one then, but do anything except make a fucking fool of yourself by printing fantasy garbage on a public blog where everyone can read it."


Well I guess that throws any credibility she was trying for regarding being a spiritual and good human being. I knew that veneer was about a dime deep. Now I'm sure there are some of you who wonder, "Sunny why do you talk to them? Why do you even post things like that look how they will act!" My reply, that's exactly why I posted that blog - I knew they'd go into a spiral tizzy. I did not reference my Ouija for that information - it's a no-brainer when it comes to that mentality. They are so amusing.

Since I am locked out, it appears at Chill's, I'll put my reply to them here:

"Evening you all stellar individuals. Bright your reading skills are not up to par sweetie. I did not say that picture was Hicks. I did not say that Mr. Hicks was the old friend. Whatcha smoking chica? Pass me some.

That picture referenced Aaron Ruffcorn in my hello to Jeanni reference. That picture is a photo of an old 'friend'. Clue to who, lie in the previous sentence.

Regarding Mr. Hicks coming to my site, I'd wager you all might really eat a lot of crow should I decide to serve it up. Doesn't make me special doesn't make it him, could be anyone at that address.

I've been getting hits from that location now for the past few months. No big thing, to me, but I just thought I'd mention it to see the melt down over here. I knew it would happen.

Is it "Daddy"? That's the 'mystery' brought up in the blog.

You all be good."


Considering how they all want to paint Taylor Hicks as a gentleman, etc... it is something to think about regarding his 'visiting them' and 'laughing his ass off' at me. Certainly not the behavior of a Southern gentleman. The ladies are so conflicted.

One other point, I made the commentary about Hicks being a "pimp" as a joke regarding the Meet and Greets, I mean for God's sake, I posted Frank Zappa's (son actually) "Willie the Pimp" song. Now, because I dared talk about the M&G's and joked around about it, now I'm accused of running about all over the internet assailing his character and calling him a lot of ugly names. Well, that's what the good Duckies at Chill's would have the casual reader think. (?)

Man, talk about blowing things out of proportion. That, my friends, how the Muck Duck quacks. Read the signs folks, read the words. Make up your own minds.

"Signs" Tesla

Lyrics
"And the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply
So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why
He said you look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do
So I took off my hat I said imagine that, huh, me working for you
woah!

Sign Sign everywhere a sign
Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign

And the sign said anybody caught trespassing would be shot on sight
So I jumped on the fence and yelled at the house, Hey! what gives you the right
To put up a fence to keep me out or to keep mother nature in
If God was here, he'd tell you to your face, man you're some kinda sinner

Sign Sign everywhere a sign
Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign

Now, hey you Mister! can't you read, you got to have a shirt and tie to get a seat
You can't even watch, no you can't eat, you ain't suppose to be here
Sign said you got to have a membership card to get inside Uh!

And the sign said everybody welcome, come in, kneel down and pray
But when they passed around the plate at the end of it all,
I didn't have a penny to pay, so I got me a pen and a paper and I made up my own little sign
I said thank you Lord for thinking about me, I'm alive and doing fine

Sign Sign everywhere a sign
Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign

Sign Sign everywhere a sign
Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 AM

    Why are fans so jealous of other fans? The ugliness and cattiness certainly comes out, doesn't it? Oh, and another thing, Taylor is not blind - he reacts to people's looks like we all do. It's called human nature, folks. Taylor also knows some fans and might even be acquaintances/friends with some of them. Don't be pissed off because you're not one of them. You're better off accepting it. If you're a fan of his music, buy his music and go to his concerts, but other than that you are nothing more than a $$$$$ sign to him.

    Sunny, I love your blog. You call it like it is. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:32 AM

    I checked. I'm not all melty. :-)

    ReplyDelete