Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Taylor Hicks Girlfriends, Being Nice Just Too Much

Taylor HIcks' fan, Chill is clamoring for her Queen of Intrinsic Irony Title once again. Seems she and the other Taylor Hicks Girlfriends can't let a whole year go past without donning that honor of being the biggest Side Show in Taylor Hicks land. You go girls.

Notice in the top of their website, Mistress of Irony, Chill, has posted, "Be Nice", two words that Taylor Hicks supposedly said to his fans a while back. Now read any blog page comments to see why they rule as the site of the Whacky Fans and Chill as the leader, the Queen of Intrinsic Irony.

One of the Chill's chicks as they call themselves, Lite Bright, is opting to step out of situation, so perhaps she is not as nutty as they and might have truly an ounce of spiritual soul yet. I did send her a cloud clock in a link, but she promptly, it seems, deleted my sweet and thoughtful effort. Alas.
Eve 6

video by zerodayfilms

Anyway, here's to Chill and company for falling off the wagon and once again earning my laughs, for being some of the funniest denizens of this on-line weird little world. Cheers Chill.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:59 AM

    I heart chill and those loonies for keeping me entertained on long days of office dreck at my computer. They are truly some of the funniest little fanatics anyplace.

    I see henry8 has fallen off her meds. She's mad obviously 'cause she couldn't turn you on with that not hot vid of Hicks. I think she loves you.

    I saw that tragically unhip offering at Morphs. What a joke. Now we know what gets her panties all wet. gah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Fans Are Crazy: I <3 them. Go check them out '66.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:32 AM

    Chill and her loony crew have given me many hours of laughs! Thanks! I still think that some of them may be trolls by being so over the top. Seriously, does anybody want to be sp'ers after reading that crap? My guess is NO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:58 PM

    The girlfrienders sure are focused on you again. I think they need something to do since Taylorland is so quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Their site makes my head spin. I can't stay focussed b/c they are all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes them so happy to think they have someone to focus their energies toward regarding 'hating'. Look how happy CBB and Jeanni get. ha.

    ReplyDelete