Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tell Me Something Good Taylor Hicks

Taylor Hicks', soon to be released compilation CD, "Early Works" is off amazon.com but nobody panic. "Daddy's" disk can still can be found for on-line purchase at Best Buy. Yes, I hear you sighing with relief.

Taylor Hicks' fans, as a portend of what to come, I'm sure you already have heard there's a new Modern Whomp in internet land. The image bears a striking resemblance (should read 'exact' resemblance) to a logo that Gray Charles once had up on his now invisible site. I think that gal who ran Monkbot either helped design it or did design it. Memory fails me to the exact story. Unfortunately, all that is left from the Gray-days is this cryptic message, "The keeping real of shit matters to some people, but it does not matter to me". That comment speaks volumes about Gray, especially to those who read him often. (Click image.)


From the looks of things, as indications stood last week, Taylor Hicks might be about to bust wide with something new. Tell me, tell me, Taylor Hicks, tell me something good.


That Taylor Hicks, he's a real life Man of Mystery.

video c/o nocturnussx
You all behave out there.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Your poll is most amusing.

    It's really no contest though, 15 Minutes ftw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down. It gives me the warm fuzzies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:31 PM

    Where is that message from Gray? All that comes up on graycharles is "GC".

    I'm scared to hear the next announcement from Taylor. Maybe it's concerning those couple of shows he spoke about. That would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:48 PM

    How about a show in Texas? I might actually be able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:00 PM

    At HQ Gypsee said the announcement has to do with the EW CD. What more is there to announce about that, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder. Guess we'll have to wait for Gypsee to inform the masses. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:31 PM

    Obviously Gypsee was a delusional ass and had no information to inform the masses with, she's a lying self-important idiot.

    What a crock, the crap coming down today about that CD. I mean, really, WTF?

    ReplyDelete