Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why I Love John Mayer -No, It's NOT What you Think...

John Mayer's Absolutely Intelligent, Funny, and so very "Real" Blog.

Yo, Johnny, good man to stand up for my fellow Texan, the unfairly maligned, Jessica Simpson. Misguided fans indeed. Johnny your mind is a beautiful thing.

I have to add, scroll down to John's 'Douchebag' post. A Must Read.

"Vultures" John Mayer video c/o vicioustruth

Johnny, man, this show looked like it rocked; Real Tight.
"Belief" John Mayer video c/o vicioustruth

Love this tune.

Too bad about those Cowboys though...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48 PM

    An acquaintance of mine once said that John Mayer's lips looked like a "puckered asshole." Now every time I see him, that's the first thing I think of.

    This has nothing to do with anything, but dammit, PUCKERED ASSHOLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwhahahaha! That's awesome. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete