Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Living the 'Idol' Life, by Mary Colurso

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MARY COLURSO News staff writer

"Things have changed quite a bit at Same Day Dentures in Jasper.
When Brad Hicks, 54, arrives at the office in the morning, he often finds notes pinned to the door that contain song suggestions for his son, "American Idol" contestant Taylor Hicks.
People drop in to see the dentist frequently - not because their teeth hurt, but because they want to send good wishes to Taylor, fix up their daughters or boast about their tenuous connections to the Gray Haired Guy."


Click the title link to read the rest of the article!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:21 PM

    WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT TONIGHT. TOTALLY AMAZING TAYLOR. Please KAT GO HOME , DAMN ! GO ELLIOT !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your site.Tell me when you get a chance how to put a music file display and the music thing on my blog. I cannot figure it out. Leave message on my site.

    TAYLOR I feel will win this all.
    I sure hope so. I cannot imagine Katherine being the AMERICAN IDOL this year. NO WAY. ITS GOT TO BE TAYLOR. :o)

    ReplyDelete