Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Was he HOT tonight or WHAT????

Aside to Tay...

"I knew you had that in you My Man, good GAWD!!! I think I got a SunBurn from my TV tonight!!!! you looked great, sounded great, and the power you've got inside came on out!"


And to myself and anyone reading; and...Gorgeous....and SEXY what an incredibly HANDSOME MAN: the jeans; the whole look! HOT!
I LOVE a man with a sense of humor - how I LOVED the Easter Bunny bit; (I did that once myself!!!!)

...........Yes, you have me, you GOT me with the Bunny.........

(Soulman, I know that isn't ALL you've got!!! )

I am just a blathering fool about you, I' m a writer by trade, but an Idiot right now, Here.. ..
DAMN
(Somebody help me. Life boat, lifejacket, ring thing, something...)

I am beside myself ; can I even think about sleeping....??? I knew from the first moment on A.I. competition footage; how you were so quiet, so laid back; a Tiger roared within; I knew it!!!
Tay Hicks, greatness in the happening, ....

The audience on Idol tonight got a glimpse of It.

I am so in love.
SO IN LOVE.
SO IN LOVE.

Groove on Sexy, Sexy, Sexy 'Bunny'-Soulman.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Besides loving the song, we just had to sit there and laugh - he is so darn INFECTIOUS! He makes joyous music.

    Think he's saving Georgia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undoubtably. He was so brilliant last night!

    ReplyDelete