Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mary Colurso's "Taylor Trivia", al.com

Happy TuesTay!!!

Here is an article written by one of my favorite writers in Alabama, Mary Colurso. I have e.mailed Ms. Colurso a time or two during last season's American Idol 4 Bo Bice campaign. This article posted in "The Birmingham News" is filled with Taylor 'Tid-Bits' has gained through interviews with Taylor Hicks. I'm posting it for anyone who hasn't read it yet, a Must (*smiling*) for all the Taylor Fan-atics.

At the end of her article she lists sites dedicated to Hicks; www.taylorhicks.com (shut down while he's on "Idol") www.taylorhicksfan.com, www.taylorhicksblues.blogspot.com, (because I am very dedicated), www.theofficialsoulpatrol.com, (formerly known as taylorhicks2006), and one of my favorite sites, www.graycharles.com. One site she omitted, and I have now informed her about via e.mail, The Gray Haired Dude's WOOO Radio site. An original site that supplies me with my Taylor Hicks and blues music fix; in the event you haven't come across the GHD's site, you can visit the GHD at http://www.officialsoulpatrol.com/ WOOOO!

Thank you, Ms. Colurso for putting a mention in about my blogspot; I have a daughter attending the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa (Roll Tide!!!). She is studying to go into medical research and views my celebrity coverage fixation with a condenscending, yet, patient eye. It will be fun to forward this article on to her..... *wink*

Click my title link to read her article in its entirety.

Count down to tonight's show. I haven't been able to access any spoilers on what the song choice might be - seems that "The Powers That Be" have become wise to the 'sources' and are zipping the leaks...have to find a new way...

Groove on Soulman!

No comments:

Post a Comment