Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Lady GaGa: aka Plastered on ZipperFace

In the event you may have missed the A.I. results show last night here's the musical guest I was most entertained by:
"Poker Face"

For Idol that was pretty cool. Would be hilarious to see some of the expressions the Idol fans must have made while sitting on their sofas watching the show. Pink bubble piano and she looks like a cross between Amy Winehouse and Marilyn Manson. Wild creativity can go a long way in the music industry. Her first two songs went number one on the charts and hung there for weeks.

So word, Taylor Hicks, man, grab a zipper off of Bill Will's backpack and some eyelash glue and have a go of it for your next live appearance. As far as lyrics, hell who needs lyrics? Sing with me dude, "Mum mum mum mah, Mum mum mum mah, mum mum mum mah, mum mum mum mah".

4 comments:

  1. LOL! she sure was a weird lady. Scared me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jerseyirish9:34 AM

    Sunny, Had seen one video of her and she is just a bit over the edge, maybe thats what makes her who she is, but didn't care for her style at all, screamed the lyrics didn't seem to sing at all.


    JI

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was definitely different for this show at least. Should have seen my kiddo's face watching her. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sallyannlady3:05 PM

    Horr-ible... I remember Simon's face when Fantasia came on the show and sang last year- I can't see him registering any kind of delight at this at all. At least, I hope he would be smarter.

    ReplyDelete