Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taylor Hicks Likes the Sun? Of Course he does.

Taylor Hicks has been up in Seattle, Washington since May 12, this the last date of the "Grease" tour with next stop Appleton, WI. Seattle is known for the rain, the cloud cover, but I do have relatives who reside in a nearby town, so I know it's not rain, rain everyday.

Isn't it special how Mr. Hicks incorporates mention of how much he likes the Sun? Yes, naturally I'm making it all about me.


I like this tune from Seattle, had the most harmonica out of the videos seen so far.
"Hide Nor Hair" Taylor Hicks

video c/o NJ4Taylor
Yeah, like that.
"Oh, I was lying in the bed with fever
And I was burning up inside
My baby walked in my bedroom..."

Lyrics

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we knew it all along. He's hot for the Sun. I bet he'd like a little sun burn if ya know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete