Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Friday, May 08, 2009

Ron Pope: A Little 'Coffee house" ?

But then I like coffee. Of course lately in and around town there seems to be a new big thing with acoustic singers at sandwich shops, malls and just everyplace.

My friend, 'Grey' introduced me to this guy, Ron Pope - he's laid back, nice sound to his vocals, he keeps it simple.

This is one of my favorites at the moment. Fits into a story line I'm working. Reminds me of someone as well - who is far away.
"I'm Yours" Ron Pope

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:31 AM

    I love this song so much!! I am obsessed with ron and I play all his songs on the guitar! :) haha I just wish I had a deeper voice to sing them as well (i'm a girl haha) but this one I can sing! But I need the tabs cause my sucky eyes cant make out the chords he is playing! haha Ugh :P So if you or anyone feels like posting the chords let me know!!! :)))) I would love you forever and will remember you when I become famous :) ;) love Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete