Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jersey Irish, I'm A Squeaky Ironing Board?

In one of Jersey Irish's comments to me on the Spinshack she sort of inadvertently - compared me to her squeaky ironing board. Or did she?

My sweet friend wrote, "Spin, Too funny!!! My ironing board was squeaking really bad, hubby went and got the W-D and was like a mad man trying to get the squeak to stop, It finally stopped and the W-D went away for now.

JI"
after reading my recent post regarding creative use of WD-40 and whatnot.

Now this is a creative use of ironing board if I've seen one.
"Ironing Board Blues" John Fuggle


Then there's always the Burn in Hell theory of thought. Likely more what the gentleman in question has in mind.

"Burn in Hell" Twisted Sister


I always get a giggle out of Twisted Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment