Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pink, New Tune: "Please Don't Leave Me"

"How did I become so obnoxious?
What is it with you that makes me act like this?
I've never been this nasty
Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest
But baby I don't mean it
I mean it, I promise
You say I don't need you but it's always gonna come right back..."

Please don't leave me (live@4music) Pink

Just heard this for the first time on my way home this afternoon. I like it; she has a nice voice, really.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Pink fan. I love the song, "Sober."

    "I'm safe up high
    no one can touch
    why do I feel this party's over?
    No pain inside
    you're my protection
    How do I feel this good sober?"

    I'm not an addict or an alcoholic, but I understand these lyrics.

    And yeah, 'Please, Don't Leave Me' is really nice.

    ReplyDelete