Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Thursday, May 28, 2009

He's So Heavy

All your weight falls on me, brings me down. Is it necessary to be that heavy?
"Heavy" Collective Soul

"Give me a word
Give me a sign
Show me where to look
Tell what will I find ( will I find )
Lay me on the ground
Fly me in the sky
Show me where to look
Tell me what will I find ( will I find )"

Let that light shine. Collective Soul

"She Said"

"She said that time is unfair
To a woman her age
Now that wisdom has come
Everything else fades
She said she realizes
She's seen her better days
She said she can't look back
To her days of youth
What she thought were lies
She later found was truth
She said her daddy had dreams
But he drank them away
And her mother's to blame
For the way she is today

Life's river shall rise
She Said
And only the strong shall survive
She Said
But I'm feeling quite weak
She Said
Will you comfort and forgive me
She Said

She said she's still searching
For salvation's light
She said she wishes all day
And she prays all night
She said she won't speak of love
Because love she's never known
She said it's moments like these
She hates to be alone

Forgive me
She Said
Forgive me
She Said"

(great lyrics really)

No comments:

Post a Comment