Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Monday, May 04, 2009

Robert Pattinson Made Me Cry

Transworld News had the damning news; "New Moon" star Robert Pattinson recently turned down an offer to pose for his own calendar. What in the Hell is he thinking? Reason HotRpattz has given, "It’s not what I became an actor for."

Big whoop, irrelevant. When is he going to get with the program? You know, my program. That's just not selling out Mr. Pattinson!

Time will tell, we'll see what's up by the time he hits 30, all artists sell out eventually. Until then I have this and my imagination.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:06 PM

    Hahaha we can make our own damn calendar! Who needs an official release?
    hwy66gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. jerseyirish4:51 PM

    I was thinking ths same thing, make your own to your liking!!!



    JI

    ReplyDelete