Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Monday, March 31, 2008

Taylor Hicks Sightings The Equivalent of UFO Sightings?

Taylor Hicks was in town, supposedly this weekend to perform at the Greenhill School annual Gala. The Gala is a fundraiser to assist families with scholarship monies so their smart and gifted children can go to this fabulous but expensive private arts focused academy. I say supposedly because his name has not been on the school's website in ages and there were no mentions about this function on any of the Taylor Hicks' sites that I found...of course I'm not part of the Taylor Hicks Headquarters site; perhaps the moderators had something on that one.

I searched the local news stations, the on-line paper editions, such as Pegasus.com (I write for them occasionally) and the Dallas Morning News on-line. I was coming up with nada. Too, apparently since Hicks' made no impromptu bar appearances, nothing on the club-lines either.

Since no Taylor news to be found, for grins and giggles, I googled, Taylor Hicks sightings March 29. This is what popped up: The Month... I kid you not. Is it just me or is that not just completely hilarious?

I'm a big Science Fiction buff and write in the genre. I currently am working on something loosely being titled, The Dome Dwellers. I think Mr. Hicks might be an interesting inclusion. I, kid...
Latest UFO Sighting in Texas:


Then there's that whole crop circles thing and those large mountain drawings in Peru topic I could veer off into but instead:

Here's some more Freakiness: UFO's, Aliens, and Religion:

No comments:

Post a Comment