Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Taylor Hicks' Mona Lisa Smile or Call Him Al?

Taylor Hicks walking down the street with a Mona Lisa smile? No not quite, but still... I found a new blog spot to add to my internet cruising for folks who blog about Taylor Hicks. She seems an interesting gal with a blogspot dubbed Celestial Soul. Love her irreverent title photo, pointing to a substance stepped on in red tennis shoes. (Nice tunes on her music box, too.)

A man walks down the street
He says why am I soft in the middle now
Why am I soft in the middle
The rest of my life is so hard
I need a photo-opportunity
I want a shot at redemption
Don't want to end up a cartoon
In a cartoon graveyard


Very fitting for this time in life of that guy who won the Idol reality show in 2006.

vid c/o curedude77

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:44 AM

    Thanks Sunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celestial Moon, I just checked out your site. Very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:21 PM

    Sunny, Celestial Moon, Also checked the site out, very funny take on the picture. I thought originally it said it was a promo picture, then folks started saying it was albulm cover. Guess we will know come March.
    Thanks, for posting Sunny.

    JI

    ReplyDelete