Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Friday, June 05, 2009

Vintage Bob Dylan, Sun Rising

"Isis" Bob Dylan
"She was there in the meadow where the creek used to rise.
Blinded by sleep and in need of a bed,
I came in from the East with the Sun in my eyes.
I cursed her one time then I rode on ahead.

She said, "Where ya been?" I said, "No place special."
She said, "You look different." I said, "Well, not quite."
She said, "You been gone." I said, "That's only natural."
She said, "You gonna stay?" I said, "Yeah, I jes might."

Isis, oh, Isis, you mystical child.
What drives me to you is what drives me insane.
I still can remember the way that you smiled
On the fifth day of May in the drizzlin' rain"



Vintage tune.

I'm feeling much better today, thanks and love to all my friends.

"Idiot Wind" Bob Dylan

Lyrics on the tube site. Very nice. Very fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment