Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Heaven, Tony Bennett and Sanjaya Malakar

Sanjaya Malakar's "Dancing Cheek to Cheek" video:

I love this kid, "Welcome to the Universe of Sanjaya!". I'm in.

I have a source who is a numbers kind of guy. He's been playing with the results of this show, and where he gets his information I have not one clue, so I cannot vouch for validity or accuracy, but his results are interesting and have been right so far. According to Genius MysteryMan, should we lowly viewers have access to the real numbers of votes cast and see how the contestants really line up this is what we'd be seeing this week:

Sanjaya
Melinda (slipping from #1 for the first time)
Blake
Phil
Gina
Jordin
Chris
Haley*
Lakisha* (to go home)
* - Genius says that these two were extremely close and the most difficult to decifer.

Pretty wild, we'll see how he portends the results this evening.

Well Genius didn't come through with the numbers so I guess I won't have him pick my lotto numbers. Well, two out of three's not bad (he was correct the previous two weeks).
Gina says goodbye. Next to go will be Haley and Phil. *Crossing my fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment