Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Apolitical Blues and Thinking about George, Lowell George that is...

After starting my day with political ruminations and thoughts of politicians past, present, and future I found myself mentally staring with startling alacrity, yet horror at those individuals currently struggling for that highest office in the land. I sat and considered with an almost growing alarm how "Negligent Nagin" was reelected in N'Orleans after he so brazenly dropped the ball on his people whilst fox-like tried cunningly to shift blame to the Federal Government and his State Governor. Once again providing fuel to the tired cliche, the masses are asses". Thus thinking, I decided to let my Little Feat wander.
I'm leaning Apolitical lately:

This video depicts my late great darling, Lowell in one of his more, shall we say pharmacological exploratory times. Languorous days passed in a cloud of fuzzy psilocybinotic haze delivered periods of great music, good times and lost days hours.

On a lighter side of Little Feat; "Fat Man in the Bathtub". Yeah, how many times, Georgie, "draw me a line..."?:

No comments:

Post a Comment