Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Monday, March 05, 2007

Taylor Hicks and the Greyhounds go for Tea

Wow, some fortunate folks obviously lucked out on this full moon weekend. Following Taylor Hicks' sold out show at the Orange Peel, he went with the Greyhounds to perform at this intimate venue, The Grey Eagle, photos captured at Grey Eagle Review. That's how I'd like to see Hicks too, just a stripped down joint with limited musical inclusions. The Soulman just can't get enough of making music.

*having a fangirly moment* Wow, he looks great!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:39 AM

    Comment on your "fangirly" comment - IT'S OK!!! I'm starting to get a little prickly about some of us Taylor fans having to preface our comments on his looks and sex appeal with apology!

    He not only sounds good he LOOKS good and I think it's perfectly ok to say so! WOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw these pics it brought back in a rush the first waves of excitement that man gave me. He looks absolutely gorgeous. I just want to grab him by his hoodie. ;)

    I guess it's the whole vibe on the Gray Charles site how you are encouraged to never go "fangirly". All about the "art" and all that, when actually I think Gray, (Doug) would be uncomfortable with having a site with a bunch of ladies gushing about Hicks. LOL

    ReplyDelete