Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sanjaya Rocked the House!

Sanjaya Malakar pulled a "Taylor Hicks" moment last night. Reminded me of The Soulman's ballsy take on "Taking it to the Streets" for all of its impact this should have for this kid during the rest of his Idol run. This is was a brave, courageous performance by Malakar. I knew he had it in him. Peter Noone gave him excellent advice. This should put him on tour and me on my way to taking my daughter and her Malakar buddies to the Idol tour, complete with glitter posters. Last night one of her friends in the midst of screaming about Sanjaya blurted out, "He's one sexy Mo Fo!". Her words. Mo Fo. Man, what are they learning in school these days.

The sweet little gal crying on the show is one of the "Make a Wish" kiddos that get to come on the show periodically *edit, that was the original rumor circulating the internet* Ashley actually had tickets to “Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?” which included passes to a dress rehearsal for Idol. However Miss Ashley Ferl got there, she made his performance The Bomb. Best ever time I have had watching Idol.

So, Sanjaya, did you "think you could"? ;)

(This audio isn't the best but will have to work until I can pick up a better one.)

1 comment:

  1. That was a "pull at the heart strings" moment. I love Taylor Hicks....Soul Patrol BABY! nice blog! Great writing!

    ReplyDelete