Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"You're Gonna Love Me"

Idol Blues loves Lakisha.

Lakisha set the bar, and it is a high one to scale this year. This woman has more talent in her pinky toe than most of the rest on this show this season. Say what you will about looks and appearances, this gal has the big heart and soul necessary to take the win. To say she moved me is an understatement. Her comments, "I just want to get paid for what I love to do" resonated with me, loud and clearly. Outstanding performance.

Fave guys right now, going by first night, not much to select from, dull, boring and no cigar for the most part, but I'm seeing something in little Sanjaya Malakar. Can he rise to the occasion? Is he old enough to even have an inkling how? Not sure about that but the boy has a nice voice. Chris Sligh, liking his humor but vocals, just Okay for me right now. Other than them the rest sit "meh" with me right now. Sundance, he's taken under the dark angel's wings at Vote for the Worst so he's not gonna go anytime soon.

So much to talk about, so little time. All I have time for right now, but I will indeed be giving my take on this entire week within the next few days.

Back to Lakisha, yeah girl, 'We're gonna love you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment