Teavana, fragrant, natural teas

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Idol Blues: AI 6 Spoiler List

From reliable sources - although they are not infallible, here are the contestants that I've been 'told' so far to carry on into the final 24 rounds.

Guys:
Blake Lewis
Sanjaya Malakar (sweet seventeen singer)
Phil Stacy
Chris Richardson (no relation)
Chris Sligh (the Fro-Patro/American Slighdol)
Sundance Head (big man, strong singer)
Brandon Rogers (I like this guy)
Jared Cotter (attractive potential)
Nicholas Pedro
Rudy Cardenas (one of the few from Seattle to make it)

Ladies:
Lakeesa Young
Gina Glocksen
Antonella Barba
Melinda Doolittle (I really like her)
Jordin Sparks
Alaina Alexander
Leslie Hunt

I had hoped to see Sean Michel go a little further, but really doubted he would. Basically Sean got out of the Idol appearance what he was seeking and probably did not want anything more. I mean, really could you picture Mr. Michel in Elvis week? Point made... ;)

Still more to shuffle through, but as of now I don't have any favorites, yet. Another Taylor Hicks or Bo Bice has not crossed the Idol threshold for me this season; again I'll add, "yet".

Hell, this is the year I might root for one of the ladies. I haven't had a favorite gal I wanted to push since season one. (Not withstanding the fact that Carrie Underwood was/is truly very good, but Bo Bice in season 4, my heart's favorite.)

Talking Idol on Idol Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment