I've heard talk everyone has a twin - 'yo Chris I met yours today'; and a nice guy to boot. Now where is Taylor's twin???
Monday, June 05, 2006
WHOA! Was that Chris Daughtry?
Walking my dog Cody and daughter Daphne tonight, we passed the creek near our home. The creek divides a golf course which is currently under construction and the area looks like hell. We had just spotted a cottonmouth winding through the creek when a man walked up with his Australian Shepard. The resemblance to Chris Daughtry was staggering (the guy, not the dog - just to be clear). Daughter Daphne was amazed and whispered to me, "Is that the bald haired Idol guy?" (She's only 7 so to her it could happen.) He stopped and said hello and we chatted for about half an hour, about the snake, the bobcat that has been roaming the area; I saw it in my front yard last week and promptly called animal control; and the sad fact all the fish seemed to have left the creek and the nearby fishing hole.
(this is Cody; he's funny looking but he's a great little guy)
I've heard talk everyone has a twin - 'yo Chris I met yours today'; and a nice guy to boot. Now where is Taylor's twin???
I've heard talk everyone has a twin - 'yo Chris I met yours today'; and a nice guy to boot. Now where is Taylor's twin???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment